[V8Vairs] Corvair Advertisement

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Mon Sep 24 17:06:25 EDT 2007

 ??? Hi Everyone,
??? I am going to take Handy Car Care to a different level. I am going to offer consulting services only to the masses about Corvair repair and parts. The following is what I have on my website;

Are you having a problem fixing
your Corvair?

?

Need some info on how to do
that job?

?

Give me a call, maybe I can
help.

?

?Minimum charge $5 for 5 Minutes.

?

$1 a minute after that.

?

Keep in mind, not all problems
can be fixed over the phone.

?

Mastercard, Visa, Discover, Pay
Pal

??? I will also add that I will answer email inquiries much the same way but I do not want credit cards over any email. This is not a secure way to send that info.??
??? Also would someone let me know if this makes it to the VV site? If it doesn't, would someone post it there for me?

??? Thanks all.

Ken Hand
Handy Car Care Consulting Services
248-613-8586