[V8Vairs] Hyd slave/Lakewood bellhsg

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Sep 28 10:21:04 EDT 2007

In a message dated 9/28/2007 6:49:29 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
s10birdman1966 at yahoo.com writes:

..a  co-worker said he's got a SBC Lakewood bell kicking around..anybody
using one  with a piston-style slave cyl? I've got Chevy light-truck master+slave
system  to use,,any pics would help,TIA,Tom Z..//

Tom - It depends on the exact model. The Lakewood I have in my Camaro uses
an external slave cylinder mounted on a welded on flange. Then the normal lever
 to the throwout bearing inside. Is that what you are considering? Link to
the  part is below. Lakewood has at least half dozen different bellhousings for
the  Small Block Chevy.  - Seth Emerson

_http://www.lakewood-industries.com/ProductDetails.aspx?brandId=5&productID=95
66686&majID=152&minID=1521&selection=0&minselection=0_