[V8Vairs] exh manifolds

tom zimmermann s10birdman1966 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 11:09:28 EDT 2008

...after pulling another 'all-nighter' on Ron's car ,this time till 1:45 AM,the front wiring under dash is operational..only have the gauge cluster to put back in ;it took me about 10 min to realize that the green wire from the light sw DOESN'T get ign +,it  POWERS the grey panel lamps--the rear parking lites were lit,w/key-on... with the headers set aside, Ron just came home with stock '95 Chevy 4x4 manifolds,new cast-iron REAR-dump, and will get modified to exit over the 'ox-yoke' this week..these 'kick-out' at the outlet more than the common 70's-80's ones,and are more 'mirror image' of each other...mock up the 2 pipes,hang the mufflers ( w/ Y-cutouts ! ),and poke the 70 Chevelle chrome tips out the rear grille...all over but the cryin' !!!!....I'll try to take pics of the manifolds for future reference,before/after welding.. Tom Z..//