[V8Vairs] Crown Kit For Sale

Rose Rosencrans witchmedea at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 10:35:58 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have a used Crown transmission, engine cradle, headers and front engine cover that I would like to sell.  All are in pretty good condition.  The insulation is mostly gone from the back of the engine cover but the front is very nice.  I live near Philadelphia and could bring them to Atco swap meet May 4th or could possibly bring to Carlisle or make shipping arrangements.  I would like to sell everything together but I am open to offers.

I  am interested in getting an adapter for the C5 to Saginaw.

You can e-mail me at elviscamino1 at yahoo.com.

Thanks.

Bob