[V8Vairs] Any interest in new 215 RR distributer gears?

Jim Briggs jim_a_b3 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 13:44:53 EDT 2008

While my RR 266 is out of my Corsa (freeze plug) I've decided to pursue getting some back up RR distributer/cam gears made. If you have any interest in a set or two please contact me. The more that are wanted the less the per unit cost. I have 9 distributer shaft gears but no cam gears yet. I plan to make at least 9 sets but will have dist gears also made if more sets are wanted/ ordered. I have no idea what the cost will be yet. I am hoping to come in at $200-$250 a set but if it is less all the better for all of us. Please contact me ASAP I have started the process to get prices by giving up my only Cam gear for the duplication process so a realistic number for the production run will help out with cost projections.

Thanks
Jim Briggs