[V8Vairs] Headliner

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Wed Aug 6 19:21:38 EDT 2008

It is the negative pressure. Mine did the same thing. Your metal bow
retainers are not locked in place. Need to really bens the metal tangs over
them tightly. I learned this the hard way.
Wait until you go down the road one day and forget to batten down the engine
hatch! You will see how much positive pressure there is under the car at
speed!
Don't ask me how I know this!

Rick Norris