[V8Vairs] Headliner

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 19:46:38 EDT 2008

In a message dated 8/6/2008 4:21:51 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ricknorris at suddenlink.net writes:

It is the negative pressure. Mine did the same thing. Your metal bow
retainers are not locked in place. Need to really bens the metal tangs  over
them tightly. I learned this the hard way.
Wait until you go down  the road one day and forget to batten down the engine
hatch! You will see  how much positive pressure there is under the car at
speed!

Interesting!!  but then my headliner is of the perforated  material..not a
stocker...

Ricks right... nothing like the 1st Banzai run in your new  HotRod.....and
up comes the engine cover at 80 plus.....
 next thing I did was put latches on it and add some  seatbelts....

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
_http://members.aol.com/patiomatt_ (http://members.aol.com/patiomatt)
somewhere  between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.

Read reviews on AOL Autos.