[V8Vairs] Crown Kit

Jim Acker jim.acker at comcast.net
Sun Aug 24 12:34:12 EDT 2008

I assume most of you guys know Arch Evans and are familiar with his stuff.
The quick change he uses is as compact as the C5 and has the advantage of
limitless gearing.  Arch already has adapters for a number of manual and
auto transmissions, all of which are vastly superior to the Saginaw.  He
might even have one for the Saginaw. If you don't want the whole kit, he
would probably sell you the adaptor and transaxle components.  I know it
looks more expensive at the beginning, but my experience is that you will
probably spend the same or more on your own custom stuff.  Just a thought.

Jim Acker