[V8Vairs] Crown Kit

Paul Strohl paulstrohl at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 28 13:18:08 EDT 2008

hello chris, i am interested in the adapter for the c5 to saginaw trans for our v8 vairs. i am still using the big car (chevelle) 4 spd trans and wills adapter that i boughrt from you years ago, but thr covair diff is still the weak point so i would love to run the c5  diff but would need the adapter, also how would you mount the c5 diff? any info is greatly appreciated, paul paulstrohl at yahoo.com