[V8Vairs] test - Lexan Back Glass

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Thu Dec 11 11:43:03 EST 2008

In a message dated 12/11/2008 8:26:34 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
tbarrie at meritprecision.com writes:

I am having trouble getting my message through to the server so I am  tagging
onto Marty's test. While Marty tries to figure it out I was  wondering if
anyone had a source for Lexan back windows or if you have been  able to use
the glass as a template to bend some lexan over? Thanks,  Tim

Someone was selling them.. but they are easy to make!

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Visit my Webpages!  tinyurl.com/The-Patio
somewhere between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.