[V8Vairs] test - Lexan Back Glass

Lonnie M. Campbell lmharley at truvista.net
Sun Dec 14 13:51:22 EST 2008

Re the Chuck Rust rear window, it appears that the material he used is quite
flexible, which is seen by the bend in the window at the prop rod as he
reaches into the engine bay.  Any idea as to the thickness?  In order to
keep up the stock appearance I would want to incorporate the window trim
which would add stiffness but nevertheless.....
Lonnie