[V8Vairs] rear disc brake setups

The13Bats at aol.com The13Bats at aol.com
Sun Dec 21 19:33:31 EST 2008

The car is a mid engineering chassis with kit car body and  corvair tranny
with chevy v8 that in time will be swapped for a buick  v6
If I said I will be doing anything with the car besides  driving cruising and
showing I would be posing,
This is not a racer and will never even see hard pushing on  the street much
less ever even get on a track...I am lame but  honest.
You have that complete camaro set up that interests  me but you have heard
its too small for this application,
Would it brake "as good" as the stock corvair drums that are  on there, in
other words is it too small to make it a race upgrade but if a  person just
likes discs over drums would it fit that bill?
If so how much you need for it and what all does it come  with?

Thanks
P.

In a message dated 12/21/2008 7:16:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,