[V8Vairs] Powerglide conversion

Chris Wills cjwills at msn.com
Fri Feb 15 19:02:43 EST 2008

Paul,

I welded a bracket to the crossmember to pick up the stabilizer brackets.

I used the stock lower control arm brackets, but switched to rod ends, so much easier to bolt up.

Chris Wills> Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 18:34:26 -0800> From: pbeck001 at yahoo.com> To: v8vairs at corvair.org> Subject: [V8Vairs] Powerglide conversion> > Chris,> Thanks for the answer. What is done with the stabilizer/tie rod mount, just fabricate ?> Also do you use the lower control arm bracket in it's origional configuration or modify it because it's relative position is changed ? It is tough enough to get the struts to line up in the forst place.> Thanks,> Paul> >