[V8Vairs] Virginia Vair Fair

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 11:19:46 EST 2008

Just wanted to remind everyone of the 2008 Virginia Vair Fair, to be held on
May 2 - 4, 2008 in beautiful, historic Williamsburg, Virginia. This is a
casual, relaxed peoples choice show with typical Tidewater Corvair Club
hospitality. Activities include a Rally through one of our nations most
historical areas, a fun Gymkahana, a model car concourse, and the ever so
popular Valve Cover Race. Rumor has it that there is going to be a grudge
match this year with the reigning champion, Helen Smith's Corbear against
Smitty's newly designed Spike Junior. Preliminary races indicate that this
is going to be a real nail biter.

For registration information please see our web site
[www.VairFair.com<http://www.vairfair.com/>].

And don't forget, on Sunday, we will be giving away the 1964 Monza
Convertible to some lucky person.

--
Ask me how you can win this 64 Monza Convertible

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s114/65CrownV8/TCC%20Project%20Car/

George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397326
'66 Monza Coupe Custom (in progress)