[V8Vairs] National Convention

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Sun Feb 24 14:18:17 EST 2008

Always hard to gather  except for planned meetings...you know the  annual
v8Registry meeting / tech session.

Hopefully, like Portland, there's a lounge on the premises!  With a  good
Happy Hour.....we had 10-20 every late afternoon til    9pm..  every day..

Matt Nall

In a message dated 2/24/2008 9:56:36 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,