[V8Vairs] [fastvair] Corvair V8 - Crown Conversion

GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com
Sat Jun 28 19:39:38 EDT 2008

Neal:

I don't recall Greg Riley's book covers that detail, but it is an excellent
book about the history, and various types of V8 Corvairs.  I do believe  that
Clarks still carrys the Crown Manual on doing a V8 conversion, which would  be
a good resource for you.

Good luck, and welcome to the group of V8 Vair owners!

Gary Hoffman

In a message dated 6/28/2008 1:36:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time,