[V8Vairs] TIME IS RUNNING OUT - Win a 64 convertible

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 14:22:31 EDT 2008

Thanks for the kind words Barry. I have enjoyed the process, and I'm
proud of everyone who invested their sweat equity as well as those who
donated countless numbers of parts from their private stashes, to
bring this project to fruition. Those who know me, know that I'm a die
hard late model fan, but I will go on record now by saying that this
car drives better than any late model I've owned or driven. It's
enough to make me not want to give the car away. I now know why the
Early vs Lates discussion persists, and will never go away.

I also wanted to take this opportunity to acknowledge the following
vendors for their support, without which, the project would not have
turned out as well as it has:

Clark's Corviar Parts, Inc.
Corvair Underground, Inc.
Steele Rubber, Inc.
Maaco of Chesapeake, Inc.
Vair Cosmetics & Mechanical
Advance Auto Parts, Inc.

And most importantly, I would like to thank all who purchased, and
those who are about to purchase, tickets by donating to the Corvair
Preservation Foundation/Tidewater Corvair Club fund raiser.

--
Ask me how you can win this 64 Monza Convertible

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s114/65CrownV8/TCC%20Project%20Car/

George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397326
'66 Monza Coupe Custom (in progress)