[V8Vairs] Kelmark/Mid Engineering drive shaft/cryogenic geartreatment

Craig Nicol nicolcs at aol.com
Fri Nov 21 12:24:54 EST 2008

"P" wrote:
"While I cant shine light on your questions I am in the same  boat,
I have in route a ME chassis for my GT40 body,
In the pictures the "Kelmark" bell housing actually looks  shorter than a
stock chevy bell housing to me,
I need to do the 4 spider thing and haven't heard how to do  that, in fact
does anyone know of a source of built up vair gear boxes for those  of use
who
cant rebuild them?
Thanks
P."

C replies:
"P", is that your real name? (GGG)  Contact Bob Anderson at CIDCO.  He
rebuilds transaxles and manufactures standard, reverse rotation, and
wide-ratio transaxles (Corvair only) at RAnder3772 at aol.com
Craig Nicol