[V8Vairs] Kelmark/Mid Engineering drive shaft/cryogenicgeartreatment

The13Bats at aol.com The13Bats at aol.com
Fri Nov 21 13:07:28 EST 2008

So is this list yours I take it?
Didn't know that was a grin, sorry I am ignorant to that stuff  I will have
to get my 14yo daughter to clue me in on email/chat codes and  shortcuts 101
I guess then my idiosyncrasy of using my initial in akin to  you using little
email/chat codes,
Hum guess it's only ok when you do it, like replying with just  your first
initial or using little codes.
Perhaps the reason traffic is down is if people do post they  get poked at
about silly things like using the first initial of their name  rather than full
name it takes the fun out of posting and they move on, FYI If you google
the13bats you will see I am all over the net  and you can even track down my full
name and address if its that important to  you, get Google earth and you can
see my house.
Well then if it's just a guideline and not a rule then I will  apply the
pirates code to it and move on to things more fun,
One thing to consider, if a car group is about "fun" and  camaraderie of the
hobby and not just a place for the owner to flex his cyber  ego and massage
his control issues then little things like a me using  my initial could just be
overlooked since it isn't hurting anyone, just an idea  from a person who owns
and mods on many car forums and groups.
Have a good one,
Cheers,
P.

In a message dated 11/21/2008 12:51:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,