[V8Vairs] Will 17 X 9.5J wheels fit on the front of a street V8 Vair?

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Mon Oct 27 17:42:19 EDT 2008

In a message dated 10/27/2008 2:37:36 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
cjwills at msn.com writes:

Is anyone running this size wheel?  I don't want to do major wheel  well
modifications, other than reworking the inside lip.

I believe Mark Wright is , or close to that width...  Solo2r   on FastVairs

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Vist my Webpages!  tinyurl.com/The-Patio
somewhere between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.