[V8Vairs] Hydraulic Clutch Question

RHargr8188 at aol.com RHargr8188 at aol.com
Sun Sep 21 12:43:25 EDT 2008

Tim
You can save the cost of a new master cylinder by lengthening the length of
the lever arm that operates the  clutch master cylinder, same effect as
installing a smaller diameter  master.
Doug Hargrove

Thanks for the correction Seth
Doug

In a message dated 9/21/2008 9:34:10 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  Sethracer