[V8Vairs] Salvage Crown Monza

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 08:00:14 EDT 2009

Michael,

Would you mind sharing how this happened? There may be a lessons learned
here that could save someone else from having to go through the same thing.

As for the parts, where are you located? I might be interested in the
transmission and the deck lid/spoiler.

Thanks, and sorry for the bad luck.

George Jones
Eastern Division Director, Corvair Society of America (CORSA)
Performance Corvair Group
Central Florida Corvair Club (Since 2009)
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom