[V8Vairs] hyd clutch info wanted

tom zimmermann s10birdman1966 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 10:22:24 EST 2009

..I'd like to find more detailed info on what master+ slave setups are being used,pics and measurements of the mods to the pedal shaft,piston bores and what clutch fork is used..any problems running the Howe slave bearing? Ron's 327 is in the shop,and now's the time to correct the pedal effort/travel issues (Ansen bell,Vette fork,new 1 1/6" slave,1 1/8" and 1 1/4" pistons on the '60 truck combo master;11" flywhl w/10 1/2" disc-PP is getting all stock 11" parts..)..I've got a couple options for mine, either use the OLD Lakewood on the '92 4.3 stock 11" clutch/hyd system,or modify the 4L60 bell with the Howe bearing...TIA, Tom Z,   s10birdman1966 at yahoo.com