[V8Vairs] hyd clutch info wanted

Test User vair65 at sisna.com
Wed Jan 21 18:00:47 EST 2009

tim-what differences did you see in going to the 5/8 bore master cylinder.
i'm using a wilwood slave with 7/8 bore and 1-3/8 stroke and a 3/4 bore
master cylinder. clutch doesn't engage until the end of the pedal movement.
could i have screwed up by using a mighty vac to bleed with and might have
gotton fluid on both sides of the seal. thanks-mike mann