[V8Vairs] Alignment Specs for a V-8?

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Jun 6 16:19:16 EDT 2009

  If you have the Crown  LCA  lowering bracket,  keep those tires at 0
camber

 I LIKE  1/4 total Toe-in on the rear...   not as darty at high speeds..

   Front is OK  with stock setting as extra weight doesn't need the
extra caster most use today.. IMO!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm