[V8Vairs] help with seal...

Steve Goodman rearengine.steve at att.net
Sat Mar 21 00:59:41 EDT 2009

Hello Tony:  As Ken Hand suggested, it is a paper gasket.
Just look in Clarks for the transmission/differential gasket.
You need the two surfaces absolutely clean and devoid
of any old gasket material or rough edges.  Use a gasket
sealer on both surfaces before installation and be sure
to tighten the 6 bolts to spec.

Best regards, Steve