[V8Vairs] No thermostat...

Eric Aos ericaos at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 23:27:54 EDT 2009

Theoretically, the speed of the flow shouldn't matter, for the heat transfer. I think the real problem is that the pump cavitates with no restriction. On our circle track car we don't use a thermostat, but we religously use a restrictor to slow down the flow. And we use Water Wetter. It really does drop the temperature.
Eric