[V8Vairs] 69 corvair v-8 for sale

GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com
Fri May 15 08:26:30 EDT 2009

I guess I missed the first links to this thread?  Not sure what car  you
guys are talking about.

Gary

In a message dated 5/15/2009 5:13:22 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ricknorris at suddenlink.net writes:

They  don't call those conversions a "lead tail lump" for nothing. Probably
okay as  a drag car.
--
Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com

---- "Thomas wrote:
> I've seen that car before and it was  being sold for $2,000. I didn't
> realize it was in such poor condition,  the seller made it sound like it
> was ready to drive. Geez, those half  shafts are short.

> This list sponsored  by the Corvair Society of America,
http://www.corvair.org/

V8Vairs  mailing  list
V8Vairs at corvair.org