[V8Vairs] Plastic Rear Back Glass

Tim Barrie tbarrie at meritprecision.com
Wed Nov 4 14:43:42 EST 2009

Thanks everyone for their help on this. A lot of leads took me to David
Clemens.

I have contacted David @ Stinger Motorsports  540-204-0917 Roanoke , Va
24012; or email at stingermotorsports at cox.net.. He has the mold at Five Star
Bodies and they can be produced in about five days time.

They are 1/8" lexan at a cost of $345 each. They are moulded but can be
rolled up for shipping. They attach in the same way as glass.

He will be placing my order tomorrow so if anyone else would like one they
should contact him directly asap.

Thanks again for your help, Tim Barrie