[V8Vairs] Plastic Rear Back Glass

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Wed Nov 4 19:03:01 EST 2009

The rear windows David had were Lexan. Very durable and they are flat and
can be rolled up and out in a small box for shipping. They are about 1/8"
thick. I used the rubber spacers to hold the piece out but attached it with
the regular caluk for glass and some screws. I used the stainless trim too
and most folks never know it's plastic.
Look on my web site to see it.

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair