[V8Vairs] STEERING WHEELS

GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com
Mon Sep 21 21:49:38 EDT 2009

I believe Seth's adapter works only on the Grant Signature  Series.

The big problem I had with some early Camaro seats was between the bottom
of the steering wheel and the seat...... too tight to squeeze my leg
through.

I now have some Chineese racing style seats, and they give lots of  room.

Gary Hoffman

In a message dated 9/21/2009 6:14:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time,