[V8Vairs] STEERING WHEELS

CArango101 at aol.com CArango101 at aol.com
Mon Sep 21 22:43:31 EDT 2009

i could use an adapter too.  how much?
                 carlos

In a message dated 9/21/2009 10:35:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Sethracer at aol.com writes:

In a message dated 9/21/2009 5:14:53 P.M. Pacific Daylight  Time,
dburrows at neo.rr.com writes:

I HAVE A  65 CORSA V8.  PROBLEM IS THE STEERING WHEEL, TO BIG AND, TO DEEP.
I'VE LOOKED  AT  GRANT WHEELS ,BUT THE STOCK COLUME IS SMALLER THAN THE
GRANT
WHEEL.

I  NEED HELP.
DENNIS BURROWS

Dennis - I  need your help to better define the problem. Exactly what wheel

are  you using and what don't you like about it. Too close, too far, too
big,  too  thin, wrong material? Smaller wheels increase the turning torque
you
have to  supply with your arms. I am happy to help you! I have  adapters
and
can help you  place the wheel, pretty much where you  want.

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro,   Corvette

V8Vairs  mailing  list
V8Vairs at corvair.org