[V8Vairs] v8 corvair

paulsiano@aol.com paulsiano at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 18 19:59:06 EDT 2010

I have a home made Crown adapter plate...$30...Crown aluminum coolant pipes $200....
new V-8 front springs...1/2 Clark's price...Morse throttle cable...$20...and probably a few other miscellaneous V-8 conversion pieces.

The completed conversion is transformational as you know, but will probably take more time than you might think.  I'm sure others on this list will share their solutions with you as you go along.

Good luck,

Paul