[V8Vairs] v8 vair/ chris wills

Embarq Customer 8alice at embarqmail.com
Mon Apr 19 18:00:17 EDT 2010

first thanx to all you folks that answered my request. question for chris wills. how much for your parts.to answer the guy from wisconsin. i live in ocala florida which is 100 miles north of tampa.          one the cars i have i will part out.the other is an automatic,runs great and no oil leaks.this is the one iam going to use for a mid engine.the one i will part out is a 4 speed no engine all else is there .the auto eng and trans will be for sale. if any one is interested let me know , trading is ok