[V8Vairs] What's everyone up too?

Steve Goodman rearengine.steve at att.net
Sat Aug 21 22:21:43 EDT 2010

I saw a completed V8 car yesterday, belongs to Bill Bachman
of Golden.  He has been working on it for a couple of years now.
I am not certain whether is a joiner on the list or not.  Briefly it is
an original CROWN car built here in Denver in the eary 70s.  I
don't want to take any thunder away from him in case he posts
on his own.

Also at the normally scheduled luncheon on Saturdays here in
Lakewood we always get a progress report from Gary Hoffman
who is building a CROWN V8 for vintage racing.  Again I will let
Gary do all of the explaining.

Just wanted everyone to know that there is some car action going
on in the Denver area.

Steve