[V8Vairs] Project

paul beck pbeck001 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 13:07:40 EDT 2010

Nope, didn't try smaller bore m/c. The one on now is 1" for disc/drum as is the setup I'm getting.
We'll see how the power conversion works out. This car is always in a state of flux.
Also currently working on getting better airflow through the radiator. The car still runs slightly cooler at low speed, ie., read parking lot. Tells me that I still have air stacking up at road speed. Looking at the shrouding around the electric fan (radiator is completely shrouded), may open that up somewhat.
Paul Beck
Corsa
v8registry
PCCA