[V8Vairs] Project

morley_m at yahoo.com morley_m at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 15:57:13 EDT 2010

Related- kind of..  We just swapped in a fluidyne alum rad and corvette c6 Z06 rad fan - the difference is night and day. Also got rid of the universal rad hose with the ridges for samco silicone elbows and AL pipe .  The car will now sit and idle for over an hour without going over 190.  Only front end cutting is below the bumper and we have a front plate - verrry happy!

JM
66-LS1