[V8Vairs] Brake system

craig nicol nicolcs at aol.com
Tue Aug 31 21:45:56 EDT 2010

I haven't used one on a Corvair, but I have installed a couple. They're
found on 70' and 80's Dodge vans and someone told me they have seen them on
some later Chevy vans too.
I've attached some pictures (can't remember current rules on this particular
list). If they don't come through, email me and I'll send them.
Craig Nicol
66 Corvair/Olds 250 (215)