[V8Vairs] Longest Trip - Farthest From Home?

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Dec 4 19:05:04 EST 2010

I would say couple thousand miles 1 way , I think mine came from Pamona
California to Elmira NY , oh its a 1972. Datsun 510 with a Kelmark V 8
conversion , Datsun front half witch is chopped and a corvaire back half ,custom
sub frame it was built someplace around 1980 or so .I was told it was featured
in a couple magazines but still havnt found them. BB

 Please attach some pics!!  We know of only one other  pickup / Vair...

S-10 with a 6 in the bed...

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/