[V8Vairs] drive train/v8 conversion

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Sun Dec 12 17:14:01 EST 2010

 Unless someone has one sitting on the shelf there aren't any around. A few years back I priced out having them made and for a quantity of ten they were almost $500 ea. my cost.

If there are enough people interested I can get another quote for the main shafts.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com