[V8Vairs] Nice Surprize

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sat Jul 10 21:43:28 EDT 2010

Too cool paul!
I'm just happy to seei it turn a wheel under its own power!

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com

I took my Crown Corvair to a local car show in Ann Arbor, MI yesterday. They
draw 400 or more cars. Much to my surprize the car was given the "Editor's
Choice" trophy from "Automobile" magazine by one of the editors, Don
Sherman. He mentioned the possibility of an article in their magazine which
would include testing at Chrysler proving grounds. If it happens, I'll keep
you posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSt7WUCCDxs

Paul