[V8Vairs] V-8 Corvair Video (second and last attempt)

kevin baxter quartzhillbilly at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 23:41:22 EDT 2010

Well Done Paul!!!

Beautiful car and the perfect engine choice. So good to see some of these neat ol' conversions in action, and especially one so nicely done! The sound is awsome from your mouse motor!

I am rolling my '65 Crown car into the shop this weekend to begin a long-overdue tear-down and rebuild. This video is just the shot in the arm I need! Thanks for sharing.

Kevin Baxter
'65 Crown w/350 & Cidco rear