[V8Vairs] <VV> Weight of a V-8 Corvair

GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com
Mon Jun 28 22:39:35 EDT 2010

All:

I weighed the Radial TAs and Early Ralley Steel wheels this  evening.  Rear
wheel and tire, inflated weighed 48 lbs ; a front tire/wheel  weighed 47
lbs.  Race trim (Bassett wheels and Hoosier tires) would save  significant
weight off the 2944 lbs.

In a message dated 6/28/2010 6:56:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time,