[V8Vairs] shifter and linking

Steve Goodman rearengine.steve at att.net
Tue Mar 23 00:39:39 EDT 2010

One other possibility Dennis, the shifter is out of adjustment since you can
get 1st and 3rd those are both forward, 2nd and 4th are pushing the trans
shift shaft into the transmission and if the throw isn't correct the shaft
will NOT be pushed far enough into the trans to move the forks completely
into the gears.

I am guessing you have a real CROWN conversion, if it isn't then disregard
until we all know more about your car.

Best wishes, Stevee