[V8Vairs] Front Cover and Video

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Tue Nov 9 17:57:12 EST 2010

I like it Paul!
Now I wanna get the race car out and scare the bejesus outta my neighbors!

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com

I don't want to oversaturate everybody with the car's recent publicity and
this video is a work in progress, but for those interested...

http://vimeo.com/16528369

the password is: corveight
The front cover picture of the magazine is attached to this email.

All this publicity is new to me. It's hard to believe this is the same car
that sat in the back of my garage untouched, sometimes for years.

Paul