[V8Vairs] Video

Dave davidwenzlick at cox.net
Fri Nov 19 09:16:28 EST 2010

Hey Paul,

I met a guy last weekend at a car show out in Scottsdale Arizona who said he knows you well. He is currently driving a little white Alfa Romeo with a V8 nicely crammed in the front under a see-through hood. I didn't catch his name but he had a pretty good knowledge about motor swaps in Corvairs. He was very familiar with Crown and Kelmark Vairs and made it sound like you guys used to work together maybe? I was drving my stock 66 Monza at the time so that is why he came over to see what might be inside mine. I don't know if he was aware of how famous your car has become lately. Anyway, just thought I'd mention running into him and that he asked if I knew you. I told him I've never met you but we all know your beautiful Corvair.

Dave Wenzlick