[V8Vairs] Brake system

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Wed Sep 1 18:47:36 EDT 2010

 I am on other lists that allow attachments and pictures in the email, that seems to be a pretty nice thing to be able to do. It saves a step for people, you don't have to have a web or photobucket to upload to then send a link. It also saves a step for the reader, there are a lot of times I will not go to an off site for pictures and then just ignore the email.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com