[V8Vairs] Who has the most recently started V-8 conversion?

GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com
Fri Sep 10 22:45:42 EDT 2010

I bought a 66 Corsa sans the engine in 1999; it sat while I was finishing
my 1946 Willys Jeep.  But was collecting Crown conversion parts.   Started
the project 7 years ago, got the floor pan cut, subframe installed,
tranny/diff gone thru, rebuilt a 350, got drivetrain installed and rear  suspension
rebuilt (about 5 1/2 yrs ago).... then we bought a foreclosure fixer
upper..... then I bought a 2nd Crown car (coversion done in 1972) with the idea  I
would drive it while finishing the 1st car.  WRONG; I have spent the last
5 yrs redoing the 2nd car for Vintage racing........

Again, Mike Levine has been a fantastic mentor.

Gary Hoffman

In a message dated 9/10/2010 1:33:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,