[V8Vairs] V-8 and a stock Corsa tach - what I learned today

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Sep 21 11:33:39 EDT 2010

Well, it won't hurt the tach, but it would be nice to know how far past 6k you are going.

Maybe a compromise, if you really want to keep the stock tach - how about adding a shift light, and set that at your real redline?  Less obtrusive than adding a second tach, and you don't have to take the dash apart either.

--Bryan