[V8Vairs] 4.56:1 Corvair Diff?

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Sun Sep 26 16:59:52 EDT 2010

 I've never heard of a 4.56 ratio, 4.11 aftermarket yes. I know what you have told me about your car, buying it new and all and as a Corsa turbo it would have come with a 3.55.

Could there have been clutch slippage? The tire diameter as I remember is close to stock.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com